For the past 7 years Rosstech has been providing the Newmarket area with outstanding comprehensive vehicle repair and maintenance services. There is no issue to big or too small that our skilled auto technicians can’t diagnose and repair properly. At Rosstech we firmly believe that we offer our clientele the best possible service available at affordable pricing and we stand behind our work and most repairs come with our 1 year or 20,000 Km warranty. We also offer customer loyalty programs, complementary shuttles services, as well as free loaner vehicles while your vehicle is in the shop. All of these items are services that we offer to help our customers get on with their lives and back on the road as quickly as possible.
All of our technicians are class A licensed and we only use high-tech diagnostic equipment in our garage so that we can guarantee that your vehicle is diagnosed correctly the first time. At Rosstech we use only the highest quality replacement parts, filters, oils and components when it comes to your automobile.
We have years of experience in servicing and repairing both domestic and imported cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from every major manufacturer. This also includes gas, diesel and hybrid models.
Since 2004 the expert service and repair technicians at Rosstech have been performing services that range from oil changes to compete engine and transmission overhauls. Some of the comprehensive vehicle repairs services that we provide are: Regularly Scheduled Maintenance, Emission Testing and Repair, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Internal Engine Services, Drive Clean Testing and Miscellaneous Services like trailer repair.
We invite anyone in the greater Newmarket area to turn to Rosstech Motor Vehicle Service for all of your auto repairs & vehicle maintenance needs.
17075 Leslie St Unit 32
Newmarket, ON L3Y 8E1
Phone: 905 853-6161
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Electronic systems work in modern vehicles
- Tire replacement and maintenance schedules
- How does your vehicle’s cooling system work?
- How to save money by telling the mechanic what you know
- What should be included in a pre-trip vehicle safety check
- How regular preventative vehicle maintenance can save you money in the long run
- How winter tire technology keeps you safe
- How regular vehicle maintenance can improve your fuel efficiency
- What to do if your car’s engine warning light comes on while driving?
- How to get your vehicle ready for winter
- Why installing a tire pressure monitoring system is a good idea