At Russo Corp. we are your trustees in bankruptcy in the Aurora area. We have been in business for 20 years. Whether you are a business facing financial problems or an individual who is experiencing hard times, solutions are available and we can help.
Our trained counsellors offer credit and debt counselling services. We can advise you on the best steps to take for your particular situation.
There are a number of alternative options to filing for bankruptcy, which we will thoroughly explore if your situation permits. Businesses can restructure or offer a proposal to their creditors. Individuals, thanks to new government rules, can file a consumer proposal. This means your credit record will improve more quickly and you can get back on your feet as soon as possible.
For our business clients, we do corporate reorganizations, bankruptcies, receiverships, proposals, liquidations, business reviews, business restructurings and winding up.
For our consumer clients, we handle proposals, bankruptcies and reorganizations. We also offer counselling.
If indeed bankruptcy is your only option, Russo Corp. can help guide you through the process painlessly. Our qualified and knowledgeable team members are experts in handling commercial and personal insolvency.
Give us a call. We’re here to help.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 7pm
Weekends: by appointment
38 Wellington St. E., Ste. 3
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Rebuilding your credit after a bankruptcy.
- Several factors that will help your small business
- Tips on staying out of trouble with Revenue Canada when you’re a small business
- Credit scores and your financial health
- The different ways people approach debt
- Keeping credit card debt under control
- Small business grants: making sure they’re reputable
- Three Tips for Successful Budgeting
- The consumer proposal: An alternative to bankruptcy
- Three options to help you deal with your debt
- Debt overload: Six signs to watch for
- Money 101: Free budgeting classes